Cure Cancer Now Foundation Objectives:
- Ensure adequate funding for cancer research by raising awareness among the population regarding the inadequacies in funding and the future of cancer research, in addition to actively
raising funds to support cancer research.
- Ensure accountability of cancer researchers to individuals or entities who support the research by providing frequent progress reports.
- Provide acknowledgments of contribution to those who support the research.
- Establish strategic alliances between cancer researchers and funding entities to expedite cancer research.
- Accelerate the development of cancer treatments by funding basic research with potential to apply to patients
- Increase communication between basic scientists and clinical practitioners.
- Provide incentives and ensure adequate support for the training and development of future cancer researchers
- Establish successful fund-raising activities by recruiting fund-raising professionals to the board.
- Establish a panel of basic and clinical scientists who will carry out the mission and the objectives of the foundation in addition to serving as reviewers for the submitted grants.
- Find and support cutting edge cancer research. Provide recommendations, suggestions and corrections for submitted grants.
- Seek corporate partnerships and alliances in raising funds.
- Organize regular meetings to discuss strategies to improve the function of the foundation.
- Dedicate manuscripts to patients who so graciously and courageously fight against cancer so that the scientists who usually carry the work in the laboratories and do not have contact with the patients realize that behind each work there stands a patient who is desperately waiting for a cure. In other words instill a sense of urgency in scientists to speed the process of discoveries.
- Dedicate manuscripts to those contributing financially to cancer research.